Don’t forget to explore
Callaway Gardens is approximately 60 miles southwest of Atlanta, which has the largest nearby airport.
Callaway Gardens is also approximately 35 miles north of the Columbus, Ga. airport, which has direct flights from Atlanta. Airport code is CSG.
Delta is the only carrier that currently has flights into and out of CSG, but it does have direct flights from several major cities/hubs: Atlanta, JFK, Baltimore (BWI), Chicago O’Hare (ORD), Dallas Love Field (DAL), Houston (IAH), Pittsburgh (PIT), Denver (DEN), Indianapolis (IND) and LAX.
Car rental available for a discounted rate of $30.93 per day (economy) for NAPB attendees:
- Attendees can make reservations: auto-payment NOT required until they pick up the auto
- Autos can be picked up at ATL airport, Columbus airport, etc.
- An auto can be picked up at ATL airport and dropped off at another Enterprise outlet if someone just needs it one-way without additional fees.
- Renters have to be age 21 or above (the surcharge for renters aged 21-24 is waived).
- No additional driver fee
- Fees: there are some extra fees such as: facility fee, concession fee, VLF fee. These are imposed and cannot be waived if it is an airport pickup. If not an airport pickup there will be no additional fees. The extra fees create amount to approximately $11 per day in addition to the $30.93.
- Enterprise will waive the sales tax.
Regularly scheduled service is available from Hartsfield-Jackson Airport to Columbus, Ga., via Groome Transportation, which operates shuttles every 30 minutes from 5:45 a.m. to 1:15 a.m.
At link above: select “Book A Shuttle”
- Select: arrival reservations
- Select: one way ($41) or round-trip ($82)
- Select Drop off Location: Hwy 185 exit 30
The drop off location closest to Callaway is: Exit 30, Hopewell Church Road, Shell Fuel Station (Exit 30 is off Interstate 185). Shuttle service will be available to take guests to/from their hotels. There is no designated Groome Shuttle pick-up area at the Shell fuel station, so conference attendees need to look out for the shuttle when taking it back to the Airport.
Free shuttle service will be available to take guests to/from their hotels and must be booked via phone (706-201-1973 or 850-624-2423) in addition to the Groome reservation.
Shuttle service to the Groome drop-off is available Saturday, Aug. 24, 2019 at 8 a.m. through Thursday, Aug. 29, 2019 at 10 a.m.